A selection of my recent papers are listed here:
- GW170817: Observation of Gravitational Waves from a Binary Neutron Star Inspiral. B. P. Abbot et al. including , including A. Zimmerman (The LIGO Scientific and Virgo Collaborations). arXiv:1710.05832.
- GW170104: Observation of a 50-Solar-Mass Binary Black Hole Coalescence at Redshift 0.2. B. P. Abbot et al. including , including A. Zimmerman (The LIGO Scientific and Virgo Collaborations). arXiv:1706.01812.
- Fundamental frequencies and resonances from eccentric and precessing binary black hole inspirals. A. G. M. Lewis, A. Zimmerman, H. P. Pfeiffer (2016). arXiv:1611.03418.
- Transient Instability of Rapidly Rotating Black Holes. S. Gralla, A. Zimmerman, P. Zimmerman, Phys. Rev. D 94, 084017 (2016). arXiv:1608.04739.
- The redshift factor and the first law of binary black hole mechanics in numerical simulations. A. Zimmerman, A. G. M. Lewis, H. P. Pfeiffer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 191101 (2016). arXiv:1606.08056.
- Turbulent Black Holes. H. Yang, A. Zimmerman, L. Lehner. Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 081101 (Editor’s Suggestion) (2015). arXiv:1402.4859.
- The Stability of Tidally Deformed Neutron Stars to Three- and Four-Mode Coupling. T. Venumadhav, A. Zimmerman, C. M. Hirata. Ap. J. 781, 23 (2014). arXiv:1307.2890.